Electric Scooty are rapidly becoming popular in India and a number of new brands have entered this segment. Indian buyers have a wide range of options to choose from. If you are planning to buy a new electric scooty then here you can check the complete details about the best scooters from top brands. New launches like Ola S1, Ather 450X, and Bajaj Chetak has taken the market by storm. There are plenty of good e-scooty available in India and you can choose between different brands, designs, motor capacities, and battery types depending upon your budget. Here you can check the latest electric Scooty price in India, specifications, features, range, and top speed.
Electric Scooty Price List in India 2021
|Ola S1||Rs 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh|
|Ather 450X||Rs 1.13 – 1.32 Lakh|
|Simple Energy One||Rs 1,09,000|
|TVS iQube||Rs 1 Lakh|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs 1.0 – 1.15 Lakh|
|Okinawa iPraise+||Rs 99,708|
|Avera Retrosa||Rs 1.08 Lakh|
|Pure EV Epluto 7G||Rs 83,999|
|Ampere Zeal||Rs 72,500|
|Hero Electric Photon||Rs 71,440|
Best Electric Scooty in India
Rs 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh
8500 W | 115 km/h | 181 km
Rs 1.13 – 1.32 Lakh
6000 W | 80 km/h | 116 km
Rs 1 Lakh
4400 W | 78 km/h | 75 km
Simple Energy One
4500 W | 105 km/h | 236 km
Rs 1.0 – 1.15 Lakh
4080 W | 70 km/h | 90 km
1000 W | 58 km/h | 139 km
Rs 1.08 Lakh
3000 W | 90 km/h | 140 km
Pure EV EPluto 7G
2200 W | 60 km/h | 90-120 km
1200 W | 55 km/h | 90 km
Hero Electric Photon
1200 W | 42 km/h | 108 km
*Average Ex-Showroom Price Mentioned
New Electric Scooty in India
Rs 62,200 – 71,248
250 W | 25 km/h | 75 km
Rs 49,999 – 76,800
1200 W | 55 km/h | 75 km
Rs 44,499 – 54,499
250 W | 25 km/h | 65 km
*Average Ex-Showroom Price Mentioned
Upcoming Electric Scooty in India
Hero Maestro Edge Electric
Rs 1.1 Lakh
Rs 1.15 Lakh
Suzuki Burgman Electric
Rs 1.1 Lakh
*Expected Ex-Showroom Price Mentioned
Popular Electric Scooty Brands in India
Best Electric Scooty Overview
The Ola S1 is one the most popular new electric scooty in India. It comes with a compact and futuristic design. It is offered in ten exciting colour options and it gets two variants. This Ola scooter features a mid-drive IPM electric motor with 8500 W power output. The Ola S1 has a top speed of 115 km/h and it can accelerate from 0 to 40 km/h in 3 seconds. It offers a range of up to 181 km and it takes only 18 minutes for a 75 km charge. The Ola S1 comes with features like disc brakes, cruise control, and reverse mode.
The Ather 450X comes with a sleek and sporty design. It is powered by a 6 kW PMS motor that puts out nearly 26 Nm of peak torque. It draws its power out of a 2.9 kWh lithium-ion battery pack and the lithium in battery takes only 10 min for a 15 km charge. The Ather 450X has a range of nearly 85 km and it can accelerate from 0-40 km/h in 3.3 seconds. It comes equipped with features like reverse mode, alloy wheels, a digital console and LED headlights. It is one of the most reliable electric scooters in the market.
Simple Energy One
The Simple Energy One is a new electric scooty in India in the premium segment. It comes with an enticing design and it gets four colour options. It is powered by an 8.5 kW electric motor that is capable of delivering up to 72 Nm of peak torque. The Simple Energy One comes with a 4.8 kWh lithium-ion battery that provides a range of up to 236 km. It can accelerate from 0-40 km/h under 2.95 seconds which makes it one of the quickest electric scooty in the market. The Simple Energy One gets a digital dashboard with smartphone app connectivity, LED headlights, and a front disc brake.
The TVS iQube comes with an appealing design but it is only available in one colour option. This TVS Scooty comes with a hub type motor that has a peak power output of 4.4 kW. It is powered by 3 lithium-ion battery packs and it offers a range of nearly 75 km under eco mode. The TVS iQube has a top speed of 78 km/h and its 0-40 acceleration time is 4.2 seconds. It features a fully digital instrument cluster smart Xconnect feature. The TVS iQube is equipped with a front disc brake, alloy wheels, tubeless tyres, and an LED headlight.
The Bajaj Chetak comes with an elegant retro-inspired design that looks very premium. It is one of the best looking electric scooty in India. It comes in two variants and it is offered in 5 colour schemes. The Bajaj Chetal is powered by an electric motor that has a maximum power output of 4080 W. It offers a range of nearly 90 km and it takes only 5 hours for a full charge. The Bajaj Chetak comes with a digital console, front disc brake, LED lights, and alloy wheels with tubeless tyres. Bajaj also offers a 3 years warranty on the battery.
Electric Scooty Reviews
- Best 50cc Scooters in India 2021 | 50cc Scooters Price, Specs, & Mileage50cc Scooters are the best two-wheeler machines for a new rider. These scooters are lightweight and come with restricted power that makes them easy to handle for beginners. Here we have listed the best 50cc scooters that offer great value …
- Best Maxi Scooters in India in 2021, Price, Specs, Top Speed, & MileageMaxi scooters are slowly gaining traction in the Indian market and their popularity is growing rapidly. A lot of new models has been launched in India that gives the buyers a decent amount of options to choose from. Here we …
- Cheapest Scooty In India In 2021 | Best Low Price Scooty in IndiaCheapest Scooty In India In 2021 | Best Low Price Scooty in India Due to the new BS6 emission norms, the prices of scooters has been increased marginally, forcing the buyers with a restricted budget to look for alternatives. But, …
- Best Scooty Under 40000 in India in 2021, Scooty Price Below 40000Best Scooty Under 40000 in India in 2021, Scooty Price Below 40000 Scooty is one of the best alternatives to bike for commuting, but finding a good scooter at an affordable price tag is a tough job. So, here we …
- Best Scooty Priced Below 30000 in India 2021, Price, Mileage SpecsBest Scooty Priced Below 30000 in India 2021, Price, Mileage Specs If you looking to buy a scooty priced below 30000 then this comparison review is for you. Finding a good scooty within this price range could be a tough …
Latest Electric Scooty News
- Kinetic Blaze Price, Specs, Mileage, Top Speed, Review, ImagesKinetic Blaze Price, Specs, Mileage, Top Speed, Review, Images The Kinetic Blaze was the first performance-oriented scooter launched in the Indian market. It shocked the entire 2-wheeler industry when it was introduced in India. It …
- TVS Ntorq 150 Expected Launch Date, Price, Specs, Features, & ImagesTVS Ntorq 150 Expected Launch Date, Price, Specs, Features, & Images According to some reports in the automotive industry, TVS motor is working on developing a new 150cc Maxi scooter. The new scooter could be …
- KTM E-Speed Electric Scooty Revealed, KTM Scooter Price, ImagesKTM E-Speed Electric Scooty Revealed, Specs, Images & Price In India KTM has recently revealed a concept of electric scooter known as the KTM E-Speed. The KTM E-Speed is a premium electric scooty that was …
Electric Scooter FAQ’s
Ola S1, Ather 450X, and TVS iQube are some of the most popular electric scooty in India.
The price of electric scooty in India starts at as low as Rs 25,000 in India.
An electric scooty from a reliable brand will be more beneficial in the long run as you will be able to save a lot on fuel bills and your ride will also be environment friendly.
A well maintained electric scooter may have that same life span as a petrol-powered scooter.
There are plenty of budget-friendly electric scooters available in the Indian market. You can choose from brands like Ampere, Evolet, Hero Electric, and Komaki as these brands offer good scooters at affordable prices.
Electric scooty are suitable for only short-distance riding within the city limits as they have a limited range and also a lot of scooters have a limited payload capacity which is a downside.
The Hero Maestro Edge electric, Suzuki Burgman electric, and TVS Creon are some upcoming electric scooty.