Avera is a new electric scooter brand in the Indian market. The brand offers new-age electric scooters and e-bikes. Currently, there is only one Avera electric scooter model on sale in India. The Avera Retrosa is the most affordable electric scooter offered by the brand and its price in India starts at Rs 1.08 lakhs. Avera is also planning to launch new scooty models in the Indian market in future. Here you can check the latest Avera Electric Scooters price in India, specs, mileage, features, top speed, images, and reviews.
Avera Scooters Price List in India
|Avera Retrosa||Rs 1.08 Lakh|
|Avera Pegasus||Rs 1.20 Lakh|
Avera Electric Scooters in India
Rs 1.08 Lakh
4800 W | 90 km/h | 140 km
*Average Ex-Showroom Price Mentioned
Upcoming Avera Electric Scooters
Rs 1.2 Lakh
*Average Expected Ex-Showroom Price Mentioned
Popular Scooters in India
Rs 1 Lakh
4400 W | 78 km/h | 75 km
Rs 1.13 – 1.32 Lakh
6000 W | 80 km/h | 116 km
Rs 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh
8500 W | 115 km/h | 181 km
*Average Ex-Showroom Price Mentioned
Top Scooter Brands in India
Avera Electric Scooters Overview
Avera Retrosa is currently the only electric scooter in the brand’s Indian lineup. It comes with a retro-classic design that looks very elegant. This scooter is offered in multiple appealing colour options. It features a 3000 W wheel hub BLDC motor that draws its power out of a lithium ferrous phosphate battery. The LiFePo4 battery has a maximum capacity of 3.4 kWh and it takes 3-4 hours for a full charge. The electric motor can generate around 4800 W of peak power and this scooter has a top speed of 90 km/h. The Avera Retrosa offers a range of 140 km in Eco mode under normal riding conditions.
It is equipped with a telescopic hydraulic front suspension and dual tube shock absorbers rear suspension. The Avera Retrosa comes with disc brakes on both the front and rear wheel. It offers 5 riding modes and it also gets a reverse mode for parking. It comes with a fully digital dashboard and it also gets an LED headlight and taillight. The Avera Retrosa has a kerb weight of 88 kg and it has a seat height of 750 mm. It has a maximum payload capacity of 180 kg which is very impressive. This Avera electric scooter price in India starts at Rs 1.08 Lakhs.
About Avera Electric Scooters
Avera is an electric vehicle startup company that was founded in 2015 by a team of young entrepreneurs. The company is headquartered in Andhra Pradesh and it aims to be a global producer of economical electric scooters and bikes. Avera aspires to disrupt the EV segment in India by producing high quality and budget-friendly electric scooters and bikes for the mass market. The company has currently only electric scooters in its Indian lineup but the brand is planning to introduce more models soon. Avera is also launching two electric bikes named GP1 and GP2 soon. The Avera Pegasus is an upcoming electric maxi-scooter by the brand that will be launched in India soon.
Avera Electric Scooters Reviews
- Best 50cc Scooters in India 2023 | 50cc Scooters Price, Specs, & Mileage50cc Scooters are the best two-wheeler machines for a new rider. These scooters are lightweight and come with restricted power that makes them easy to handle for beginners. Here we have listed the best 50cc …
- Best Maxi Scooters in India in 2023, Price, Specs, Top Speed, & MileageMaxi scooters are slowly gaining traction in the Indian market and their popularity is growing rapidly. A lot of new models has been launched in India that gives the buyers a decent amount of options …
- Oreva E-Bike Price in India in 2023, Specifications, Features, Top SpeedOreva is an electric vehicle manufacturing company based in India. Currently, there are three Oreva E-Bike models on sale in the Indian market. The brand offers three different types of battery-powered scooters with stylish design …
Latest Avera Electric Scooters News
- Audi Cycle Price In India 2023 | Audi E-Bike Bicycle Specs, Features, ImagesAudi Cycle Price In India | Audi E-Bike Bicycle Specs, Features, Images The Greman brand has recently revealed a performance electric bicycle named e-bike Wörthersee. The new Audi cycle looks dynamic and futuristic. It is …
- Honda Activa 6G launched In India, Price, Specs, Colors, Mileage,FeaturesHonda Activa 6G launched In India, Price, Specs, Colors, Mileage, Features So, the 6th generation Honda Activa has launched in India. The new Activa 6G is available in two variants standard and Delux. Honda Activa …
- Kinetic Blaze Price, Specs, Mileage, Top Speed, Review, ImagesKinetic Blaze Price, Specs, Mileage, Top Speed, Review, Images The Kinetic Blaze was the first performance-oriented scooter launched in the Indian market. It shocked the entire 2-wheeler industry when it was introduced in India. It …
Avera Electric Scooters FAQ’s
The price of Avera Scoters in India starts at Rs 1.08 lakh.
The Avera Retrosa is the cheapest electric scooter by the brand.
Yes, Avera is an Indian electric vehicle that is based in Andhra Pradesh.
The Avera Pegasus is an upcoming Avera electric maxi-scooter in India.