Bajaj has re-entered the scooty segment in India after a long break. The brand has relaunched a refreshed version of its popular chetak scooter in the Indian market recently. Bajaj has currently only one scooter in their Indian lineup. The new Bajaj Chetak is offered in two variants, named Urbane and Premium. The price of Bajaj Chetak Urbane in India is Rs 1.00 lakh, while the Bajaj Chetak Premium variant is priced at Rs 1.15 lakh. The brand is also planning to launch new scooty models in the Indian market in future. Here you can check the latest Bajaj Scooty price in India, specs, features, top speed, images, and reviews.
Bajaj Scooty Price List in India
|Model Name||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Bajaj Chetak Urbane||Rs 1.00 Lakh|
|Bajaj Chetak Premium||Rs 1.15 Lakh|
New Bajaj Scooty in India
Bajaj Chetak Urbane
Rs 1.00 Lakh
4080 W | 70 km/h | 95 km
Bajaj Chetak Premium
Rs 1.15 Lakh
4080 W | 70 km/h | 95 km
Upcoming Bajaj Scooty in India
Bajaj Chetak Facelift
Rs 1.20 Lakh
Launch in 2023
Popular Bajaj Scooty Comparison
Best Scooty in India
Rs 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh
8500 W | 115 km/h | 181 km
Honda Activa 6G
Rs 69,080- 70,825
109.51cc | 7.79 PS | 8.7 Nm
Suzuki Access 125
Rs 73,400 – 78,800
124cc | 8.7 PS | 10 Nm
Popular Scooty Brands in India
Bajaj Scooty Overview
The Bajaj Chetak is a new electric scooty offered by the brand. It is offered in two variants and it comes in delightful colour options. The new Bajaj Chetak boasts a retro-styled design that looks very elegant and appealing. It is powered by an electric motor that has a continuous power output of 3.8 kW and a peak power output of 4.08 kW. Its electric motor draws power from an IP67 rated lithium-ion battery. The Bajaj Chetak has two riding modes, eco and sport. The Eco mode offers a range of nearly 95 km, while the sport mode offers a range of 85 km. The Bajaj Chetak has a top speed of 70 km/h and its battery takes up to 5 hours for a full charge.
This new Bajaj Scooty is built around a steel frame and uses sheet metal body panels. Its build quality is solid and premium. The Bajaj Chetak is equipped with a disc brake at the front wheel and a drum brake on the rear wheel. It comes with alloy wheels that look neat and it runs on tubeless tyres. It features a single-sided front suspension and a mono-shock at the rear. The Bajaj Chetak comes with a fully digital instrument console, LED headlamps, and it also gets smartphone connectivity. This Bajaj Scooty price in India starts at Rs 1.00 Lakh and goes up to Rs 1.15 Lakh for the top-end model.
About Bajaj Scooty
Bajaj is an India based automobile giant the operates in multiple other countries. Bajaj Auto was established on 29th November 1945 in India. The current M.D of Bajaj Auto is Mr Rajiv Bajaj and the company is headquartered in Pune, Maharastra, India. The company initially imported and sold two and three-wheelers in the Indian market. Bajaj Auto obtained a license from GOI in 1959 to manufacture Vespa brand scooters in India in collaboration with Piaggio. The Bajaj Chetak built under the license from Piaggio was a huge success in India. It is considered an Iconic scooter and it has won many accolades for the brand.
Bajaj launched its first bike in India, the M-50 in the year 1981. Bajaj has partnered with brands like Kawasaki in the past the gave India some really good commuter bikes. The band ended its partnership with Kawasaki in 2017. KTM entered the Indian market in a joint venture with Bajaj in 2012 that gave India the popular entry-level sports bike like Duke 200 and KTM RC 390. The company has manufacturing plants set up in Pune, Aurangabad, and Uttrakhand. Its R&D facility named ‘ahead’ is based in Akurdi, Pune. Bajaj has recently re-entered the scooter segment with the launch of an all-new electric scooter named Chetak. The brand is planning to introduce more scooters in the Indian market in future.
Bajaj Scooty Reviews
- Best 50cc Scooters in India 2023 | 50cc Scooters Price, Specs, & Mileage50cc Scooters are the best two-wheeler machines for a new rider. These scooters are lightweight and come with restricted power that makes them easy to handle for beginners. Here we have listed the best 50cc scooters that offer great value …
- Best Maxi Scooters in India in 2023, Price, Specs, Top Speed, & MileageMaxi scooters are slowly gaining traction in the Indian market and their popularity is growing rapidly. A lot of new models has been launched in India that gives the buyers a decent amount of options to choose from. Here we …
- Cheapest Scooty In India In 2023 | Best Low Price Scooty in IndiaDue to the new BS6 emission norms, the prices of scooters have increased marginally, forcing buyers with a restricted budget to look for alternatives. But, Don’t worry here we have listed the cheapest scooty available in India. Here you can …
- Best Scooty Under 40000 in India in 2023, Scooty Price Below 40000Best Scooty Under 40000 in India in 2023, Scooty Price Below 40000 Scooty is one of the best alternatives to bike for commuting, but finding a good scooter at an affordable price tag is a tough job. So, here we …
- Best Scooty Priced Below 30000 in India 2023, Price, Mileage SpecsBest Scooty Priced Below 30000 in India 2023, Price, Mileage Specs If you looking to buy a scooty price below 30000 then this comparison review is for you. Finding a good scooty within this price range could be a tough …
Latest Bajaj Scooty News
- Kinetic Blaze Price, Specs, Mileage, Top Speed, Review, ImagesKinetic Blaze Price, Specs, Mileage, Top Speed, Review, Images The Kinetic Blaze was the first performance-oriented scooter launched in the Indian market. It shocked the entire 2-wheeler industry when it was introduced in India. It had a stylish design and …
- TVS Ntorq 150 Expected Launch Date, Price, Specs, Features, & ImagesTVS Ntorq 150 Expected Launch Date, Price, Specs, Features, & Images According to some reports in the automotive industry, TVS motor is working on developing a new 150cc Maxi scooter. The new scooter could be the Ntorq 150, which TVS …
- KTM E-Speed Electric Scooty Revealed, KTM Scooter Price, ImagesKTM E-Speed Electric Scooty Revealed, Specs, Images & Price In India KTM has recently revealed a concept of electric scooter known as the KTM E-Speed. The KTM E-Speed is a premium electric scooty that was showcased at the Tokyo motor …
Bajaj Scooty FAQ’s
The Bajaj Scooty price in India starts at Rs 1.00 Lakh and the top model is priced at Rs 1.15 Lakh.
The price of the Bajaj Chetak Scooter for the base variant is Rs 1.00 Lakh.
Yes, It comes with an inbuilt charger that helps charge the Bajaj Chetak by plugging into a regular 5 Ampere power outlet available at home.
Yes, It comes with an elegant design and it features a powerful motor that delivers good performance. It gets a lithium-ion battery that charges quickly and offers a range of up to 95 km in normal conditions.
The Bajaj Chetak Premium is the costliest Bajaj Scooty in India.
The Bajaj Chetak Urbane is the most affordable model offered by the brand.