The Kawasaki Boxer is a 100cc commuter bike that comes with a lightweight and compact design. It is a product of the joint venture by Kawasaki and Bajaj. This commuter bike features a single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that is mated to a 4-speed gearbox. Here you can check the Boxer price in India, specifications, features, mileage, […]
Kawasaki Bikes Price In India
- Kawasaki is one of the most famous premium bikes manufacturers in India. Here is the list of all the Kawasaki Bikes that are Currently offered in India.
Kawasaki Ninja Series
- Kawasaki Ninja series consists of sports touring, supersport and hyper sports bikes. It features bikes right from 300cc parallel twins to litre-class supercharged bikes. Here is the list of Ninja Series bikes with Price.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 – Rs 2.98 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja 400- Rs 4.69 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 – Rs 6.24 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 SX – Rs 10.79 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R – Rs 10.49 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R – Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R – Rs 19.70 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX – Rs 22.89 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE – Rs 28.19 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 – Rs 34.99 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon – Rs 41.79 Lakhs
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R – Rs 75.80 Lakhs
The Kawasaki Z400 is an entry-level naked streetfighter motorcycle. It is offered in two colour options to choose from and it is now offered with a standard ABS system. It is powered by a parallel-twin engine that is liquid-cooled. Here you can check the Z400 top speed, specs, mileage, features, and price. Kawasaki Z400 Top
The Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR is a small capacity sports bike sold by Kawasaki. It is one of the most powerful bikes ever made in the 150cc segment. The design of this bike is inspired by its bigger siblings like Kawasaki Ninja 250 and Ninja 650. It comes with a 2-stroke, single-cylinder engine that is
The Kawasaki Z300 is a twin-cylinder streetfighter motorcycle offered by Kawasaki. It is based on the same powertrain as its faired sibling. It is powered by a 4-stroke, parallel-twin engine and it comes in two colour options to choose from. The Z300 design is inspired by its bigger siblings and it looks aggressive just like
The Ninja 250 is a stylish sports bike offered by Kawasaki. It has been updated for this year with a new design and fresh paint schemes with updated graphics. This stylish supersport is offered in two variants to choose from, standard and a KRT Edition. It is powered by a 4-stroke parallel-twin engine that delivers
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R is a quarter-litre supersport motorcycle offered by the Japanese manufacturer. It is one of the most powerful and advanced 250cc supersport bikes in the world. It is powered by an inline-4 cylinder engine and comes loaded with high-end riding aids & electronics. This 250cc supersport is offered in three colour options
Kawasaki Z125 is an entry-level naked streetfighter bike from the Japanese brand. It shares its major hardware components and engine with its fully-faired sibling the Ninja 125. It is the smallest bike from the Kawasaki Z Series family. Below you can find the Z125 price in India, specs, mileage, top speed, and images. Kawasaki Z125
Kawasaki Ninja 125 is an entry-level fully-faired motorcycle offered by the Japanese brand. It is the smallest capacity bike from the Ninja family. This sports bike is powered by a single-cylinder engine and it comes with a 6-speed gearbox. Here you can find the Ninja 125 price in India, specs, mileage, top speed, and images.